Vishwa Jyothi Education and Rural Development Society believes in the overall development of the society for the upliftment of the community in Bidar District in Karnataka. The aim of the organization is to give equal opportunities to all the community people in order to help them grow as a unit.
We envision to work towards a society that is treated equally and respectfully to lead healthy and sustainable lives.
We aim to grow the development of the local societies in Bidar, Karnataka for the welfare of the children, women, youth and elderly.
Children Day Care Centre Chitaguppa
The Children's Day Care Centre that is run by Vishwa Jyoti Education and Rural Development Society for the development and education of young children belonging to the Chitaguppa region in the District of Bidar, Karnataka.
Vishwa Jyoti Old Age Home
Vishwa Jyoti Education and Rural Developement Society runs an old age home in the District of Bidar to give food, shelter and basic necessities to the old people of the community.
Smokeless Chulla Distribution
This program was conducted in the remote villages of Bidar District. This helped the people to save the environment by the smoke. SO many families took the benefits by this program and they had got free stoves which produces less amount of smoke.
Mahila Jagruti Shibira
Vishwa Jyoti Education and Rural Development Society this program stood for the witness of women empowerment. It also Included the importance of women in the Development of family and village. The major part of this event was educating the Girl child in building the villages and nation.
Tailoring Training in rural area
From Our NGO we had organized one day free tailoring camp for native women in Chitaguppa. More than 30 women got benefits by this camp and we are still having plans for rural women to support by providing camps like this in upcoming Days.
Mr. Judson Hosamani
Apart from being the NGO President of Vishwa Jyoti Education and Rural Development Society Mr. Judson Hosamani has Helped so many people in the Society by forming SHG’s in the rural areas and native place. He also gives advice, suggestions and motivates the youths in the villages of Bidar district. He is also invested in solving the social issues.
Ms. Sheeba J
Miss Sheeba motivate the children in the rural areas she educates the children. She supports the children in the fields of cognitive development.
He Manages internal and external affairs of the society he also helps the poor people in the rural areas.
Mr. Surendar Maintains all the financial matters.
Member Mrs Reeta helps in the surveys related to women in the rural area.
1. Diabetes program (Camp)<o:p></o:p>
2. Suvarna Gram (Action Plan)<o:p></o:p>
3. Tailoring Center<o:p></o:p>
4. Kannada Cultural Program<o:p></o:p>
5. Smokeless Chulla<o:p></o:p>
6. Jala Nirmal Department<o:p></o:p>
7. AGP Program (Mahila Jagruti Program)<o:p></o:p>
8. Babu Jagjeevanram Awareness Program<o:p></o:p>
9. Swachh Bharat<o:p></o:p>
10. Pradhana Mantri Awas Yojana Survey<o:p></o:p>
11. Old age Home Regular.<o:p></o:p>
12. School Nursery to UKG regular.<o:p></o:p>
AREAS OF COVERAGE
1. Chitaguppa:- At native we run an old age home this helps the old age people to get the benefits like health checkup camps distributing the basic needs camps, food, clothes, total strength of old age people are 43 among them 33 members have got overall benefits.
2. Kudambal: - This village stood for the witness of Kannada cultural program where so many youth including elders, children, women got the awareness of the importance of Kannada.
3. Mudnal: - In this remote village the very essential program was conducted that is smokeless Chulla this was very helpful to women to cook the food items with the less amount of smoke. Among 5000 women 3000 women got the benefits by this program.
4. Nagankera: - Including Borampalli, Mirkal villages we had organized Suvarna Grama Yojana Action Plan. This Program consisted repair of roads drainage etc. Most of the Areas and families 20 out of 30 families got benefits by this program.
5. Rampur: - In Rampur village we had conducted the SHG (swa Sahaya Gumpu) for rural women to support the women empowerment by supporting financial loans. Among them 30 to 40 women got the benefits.
6. Mustari: In this village AGP (Awareness Program) Mahila Jagruti program was conducted included the rule and importance of the women in rural areas creating the awareness of a girls education women infanticide & feticide and the role of women in constructing & developing the village.
Account No. 39985889034 (FCRA Current Account)
Branch: New Delhi
Branch Code: 00691
IFSCE Code: SBIN0000691
SWIFT Code: SBININBB104
Make a generous donation to help us reach more beneficiaries.
Account Number: 11147100000591
Bank: PRAGATHI KRISHNA GRAMIN BANK
IFSC Code: PKGB0011147
All donations are eligible for tax savings under 80G.
VOLUNTEER WITH US
Christian Colony Chitaguppa, District- Bidar, Karnataka- 585412